ai_changelog.hpp File Reference
Lists all changes / additions to the API. More...
Lists all changes / additions to the API.
Only new / renamed / deleted api functions will be listed here. A list of bug fixes can be found in the normal changelog. Note that removed API functions may still be available if you return an older API version in GetAPIVersion() in info.nut.
- AIs are now killed when they execute a DoCommand or Sleep at a time they are not allowed to do so.
- When the API requests a string as parameter you can give every squirrel type and it will be converted to a string
- AIs can create subclasses of API classes and use API constants as part of their own constants
- DoCommands and sleeps in call, acall, pcall and valuators are disallowed
- GetURL() was added as optional function to info.nut
- UseAsRandomAI() was added as optional function to info.nut
- A limit was introduced on the time the AI spends in the constructor and Load function
- First stable release with the NoAI framework.